We hope to have a lot more progress and updates for you next time, so
far we are still in the preliminary fact-finding stages, but once we have
an official planning organization (see below) we can really start to move
- The number of pre-registrations doubled since January and we are now
at over 200! Nearly 400 adults are pre-registered.
- We are still waiting for information from Best Western and will continue
- CFSJA is soon to incorporate so we can get insurance, limit liability,
get donations, etc.
- As we figured, due to expense of the BBQ, Insurance, and renting various
spaces, we will have to charge a registration fee but we'll do our best
to keep costs down
- We need more volunteers!
- We have a list of vendors to contact for donations of prizes, general
support, appearance in vendor booths, etc. None of this is guaranteed,
but certainly a possibility
- We are investigating the possibility of group mine and museum tours
as well as other events, and we are looking into the possibility of
a group narrow gauge steam train ride.
Last updated October 21, 2006