- The Invasion is upon us! Just a few short days!
- We have been forced to make a change of plans. Details
- Remember, walk up registration is available and we
have surplus t-shirts and bbq tickets.
- Base registration fee is $70.
- Mile Marker has donated a lot of nice apparel, a bunch of brochures, and
a nice snatch block
- Premier Power Welder / Pullpall donated a great gift certificate. Rancho
sent some banners.
registration is open, $10 late fee required.
Your payment envelope is mailed and postmarked July 20.
- Changes to the sign-in schedule and talk in frequences.
- Group rates are now available at the Cascade
Falls Lodge. Mention CFSJA for the discount.
- New travel tool added under Planner:Travel to Ouray. Links to http://www.cotrip.org/
Bans in Colorado added to Planner:Travel to Ouray.
- New Convoy information
- New trail website link added to Planner:Trail Encyclopedia: 4x4
Adventures in the San Juan Mountains
- Fire Safety Tips
added to Prepare:Safety
- More links on Altitude
Sickness in Prepare:Safety
- Fixed a missing Register button in the Register section.
- T-Shirts designs are finished. Have a look.
- Registration opens for everyone on June 8, 2002
- Early bird registration discounts end on June 14, 2002
- Registration closes on July 5, 2002
- We need volunteers to help us man the sign-in booth where we hand out t-shirts
and goodie bags. View the schedule.
- 4x4wire.com has stepped
forward to provide event coverage and offer donations as well.
You can read about Terry Howe's J truck project here.
- Information on our organized trail runs is available under the Trail Encyclopedia
under Planner, or click here.
- Registration has opened for CFSJA Lifetime Members and will open
on May 18 for those of you who are pre-registered.
- Pre-registration is now closed. Registration will be opening
- You must make lodging reservations as soon as possible. I
am told a Toyota 4x4 club is in town the same weekend!
- The Outlaw
Bar & Restaurant will be catering our BBQ on August 17th which
will be held at Ouray Rotary Park!
- Group rates now available from Ouray
Victorian Inn as well as the Ouray
Comfort Inn and Best Western
- Rusty's Off-Road
Performance Products, Hemmings
Motor News, MSD
Country, ARB, Interco,
and Rough Country
are donating either prizes for our contests and raffle, or goodies to hand
out to participants when they sign in!
- We have settled in on an event schedule! Click on the Planner button
above for more information.
- I know registrations are late, but no worries, we'll have everything
set up with plenty of time to spare.
- Watch for the May Full
Size Jeep Magazine for an article on the Invasion and our progress.
- 370 vehicles are pre-registered with almost 1,000 adults and children interested
2001: December, October,
March, July, January
Last updated October 21, 2006